The Magnolia Council
We are grateful for your interest in becoming a member of the Magnolia Council at Tower Cancer Research Foundation.
The Magnolia Council Mission Statement
To develop and foster Tower Cancer Research Foundation, its mission, and activities by generating broader community awareness and support through expanded social and fundraising events.
Responsibilities of The Magnolia Council (TMC) will be:
- To assist with the TCRF Tower of Hope Gala Silent Auction (May)
- To assist in planning the TCRF Spirit of Hope Luncheon (October)
Financial responsibilities will include:
- $150 annual membership dues
- Give or get a minimum of 1 Tower of Hope Gala ticket
- Give or get a minimum of 1 Spirit of Hope Luncheon ticket
Personal responsibilities will include:
- Attendance at TMC bi-monthly meetings
- Attend and support the events of TMC
Please click here to download a membership information sheet. Upon review and completion, we kindly ask that you return the membership sign-up form to Tower Cancer Research Foundation 9090 Wilshire Blvd. Suite 350 Beverly Hills, CA 90211 or via fax to (310) 299-8471.
If you have any questions please feel free to contact Linda David, Executive Director at (310) 299-8472 or by by email.