Tower Cancer Research Foundation has participated in over 200 clinical trials, involving thousands of patients and impacting tens of thousands of lives. These studies have helped lead to the approval of such drugs as Tarceva, Jakafi, Iressa, Crixotinib, Anergrlide, Lapatinib, and other used to treat such diseases as lung cancer, breast cancer, myelofibrosis, and essential thrombocythemia.
The studies TCRF has participated in have lead to over 50 articles, presentation and publications at national and international conferences and in journals such as the Journal of Clinical Oncology, Lancet, New England Journal of Medicine and Blood.
We have been involved with numerous research groups:
- The MD Anderson Cancer Center
- The Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center
- The Dana Farber/Harvard Cancer Center
- Johns Hopkins Hospital
- National Cancer Institute
- USC Norris Cancer
- Cedars Sinai Medical Center
- The City of Hope
- Pancreas Cancer Research Team
- US Oncology Research Group
- Gaucher’s Study Group
- The DAVA Lymphoma Consortium