Cancer Free Generation
We are selectively looking for dynamic, accomplished and interested young professionals to serve on our Board and provide a leadership backbone for CFG.
- Quarterly Meetings: Attend up to four meetings per year, where we will discuss the current and upcoming activities of CFG, learn about new innovations from a peer medical professional and provide input on CFG’s annual fundraising event.
- Financial Commitment: Contribute $250.00 in dues annually, which enables you to pay a reduced price for the annual fundraising event.
- Spreading the Word: Secure commitments from at least five of your peers to attend our annual fundraising event.
Why be a Board Member?
- You were nominated by a member of CFG’s Executive Committee. That person feels very strongly about your ability to meaningfully benefit CFG.
- CFG’s mission is to do excellent work with tangible results. All of the money we raise goes directly to cancer research and the support of cancer patients. Your voice will shape where that money goes.
- You can make a difference. We are a new organization committed to doing great things. Become a Founding Board Member and make a measureable impact in your community and the world at large.
For more information, please contact Linda David, Executive Director at (310) 299-8472 or by email.